"...Lest We Be Judged
World << BACK 3098 Records
FINLAND: (Muslim) paedophile hunting season has begun
Finnish vigilantes set traps online for paedophiles looking to hook up with young teenage girls. At least half of the people who responded to a fake post from a Finnish woman pretending to be 14-year-old girl were Arab Muslims.
A weekend of knife crimes in Germany
Last weekend, there were several knife attacks in Germany. In cases where the ethnicity of the perpetrators were noted, the suspects were all foreigners.
Is the concept of a ‘European Spring’ becoming a reality?
There was an Arab Spring which had its good points and really bad points. But now, a ‘European Spring’ is being hinted at by Italy’s wildly popular and always controversial, anti-Muslim migration Interior Minister, Matteo Salvini.
Kill the Boer
An investigation of the plight of white people in South Africa, as told from a Russian perspective:
Nearly 80% of all French citizens want Muslim immigration stopped
52% of French men and women believe that France welcomes “too many (Muslim) foreigners.” A further 27% believe that France has welcomed “enough,” meaning that a total of 79% of the country’s citizens believe that France should not welcome any more (Muslim) immigrants.
IS NORWAY turning into another Sweden?
Clearly, the Muslim problem in Norway is nowhere near as bad as it in in Sweden. But it’s only a matter of time. Even if Muslim migration to Norway was halted, Muslim overbreeding will swell their numbers over time, resulting in the same problems that Sweden is having, sooner or later.
Is the dysfunctional European Union a sinking ship
Sub-Saharan mainly Muslim migrants from Africa are NOT the savior of the EU, as many EU leaders mistakenly believe. Most of the unskilled, uneducated migrants from that region will be jobless for years, many for life.
Black Slaves, Muslim Masters
Arabs and Muslims have black slaves today and hardly anyone, especially the leftist class which preens about its devotion to human rights, is screaming about this.
Trump May Walk from Kim Talks
Without Saying What Constitutes ‘Success,’ The President Said He Will ‘Respectfully Leave’ If The Meetings Aren’t Fruitful.
Life without cash
Perception is everything when it comes to wider adoption of digital payment, and a lot of people still worry about security and privacy Please credit and share this article with others using this link:https://www.bangkokpost.com/news/asean/1355407/life-without-cash. View our policies at http://goo